Once again welcome you guys to my YouTube blog series. Today, here we will also discuss “How To Monetize YouTube Channel?“. We will also see what factors are important for the monetization of YouTube Channel. How we can earn money online from YouTube in Pakistan. However, in our previous blog, we learn about “How to create YouTube Channel“. So if you haven’t read that’s one. I will recommend you to first read that article for the seek of clear understandings. Let’s start today article!
Facts About Monetize YouTube Channel
The YouTube Partners Program is the widest range used method for earning money online from YouTube videos (YPP). Growing your channel is a requirement for partner status. As it allows you to monetize every time you publish material by placing advertising on your videos. It takes some time to learn how everything works, but YouTube compensates artists via the Google AdSense programme.
For the time being, just be aware that your video makes money when a viewer views or clicks on an ad. You and YouTube then receive a portion of that income. You receive 55% of it, and YouTube keeps the other 45%.
Requirements to Monetize Your YouTube Channel
YouTube supports money-making only if you have monetized your channel. To monetize your channel, YouTube requires you to fulfill these conditions:
- Firstly, for YouTube Monetization make sure that 2-Step Verification is turned on for your Google Account. This means that you’ll protect your account with both password and a second form of verification. The second form of verification can be your phone number or email verification.
Not any active Community Guidelines strikes
- Secondly, for YouTube Monetization make sure that your channel must follows YouTube policies and guidelines, and that there aren’t any active Community Guidelines strikes on it. When you apply for YouTube Monetization, you’ll go through a standard review process to check whether your channel meets YouTube policies and guidelines. Channels that meet YouTube policies and guidelines will be accepted into the programme. YouTube also constantly check channels in the programme to make sure that you continue to meet their policies and guidelines.
Subscribers & Valid public watch hours
- Thirdly, for YouTube Monetization, You have at least 1,000 subscribers and also 4,000 valid public watch hours. When YouTube assess channels for the YouTube Partner Programme, YouTube also need context. When you reach this threshold, it usually means that you have more content.
Sign YPP terms – Monetize YouTube Channel
- You can ask to be notified when you reach the subscriber and public watch hour threshold. Once your channel meets the threshold, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to YouTube for monetization.
- In the top-right, click your profile picture > YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, click Monetisation.
- If you’re under the threshold, click Notify me when I’m eligible to get an email. You’ll receive an email when you’ve reached 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past 12 months. If you meet the threshold, click Start on the ‘Review Partner Programme terms’ card.
- Once you’ve signed the terms, we’ll mark this step with a green ‘Done’ sign on the ‘Review Partner Programme terms’ card.
- Make sure that you only have one AdSense account. As part of the application process, you’ll need to connect an AdSense account to get paid.
- Click Start on the ‘Sign up for Google AdSense’ card.
- If you already have an AdSense account, use the one that’s already approved. You can link as many of your channels as you want to a single AdSense account.
- If you don’t have an AdSense account, you can create a new once.
- Once you’ve connected your AdSense, we’ll mark this step with a green ‘Done’ sign on the ‘Sign up for Google AdSense’ card.
- Get reviewed. Once you’ve signed the YouTube Partner Programme terms and connected an AdSense account, your channel will automatically be put in a review queue. Our automated systems and human reviewers will then review your channel’s content to check whether your account has followed all of our guidelines. You can check your application status at any time at https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC/monetization or by clicking here.
YouTube Monetization Results
- If you’re accepted into YouTube Monetization YPP: Congratulations! You can now set up ad preferences and enable monetisation on your uploads. Here’s a list of FAQs that we get from creators who have just joined YPP.
- If you’re rejected from YouTube Monetization YPP: Our reviewers found that a significant portion of your channel doesn’t meet our policies and guidelines. You can re-apply 30 days after your rejection. Take a look at YouTube FAQs for tips on how to strengthen your application.
This was how you can monetize your YouTube Channel easily. I hope this article will be helpful for you. We request you to share your feedback in the comment section. In our next article we will see “How we can earn from YouTube In Different Ways”.
YouTube Video Downloader For Free